Friday 2 January 2009

New artwork

I have been working on a new body of work which seems to have enveloped my Christmas holiday. Inspired by the dots that dance in front of my eyes after glancing at the sun, as well as traditional bandhani patterns and the beauty of nature these mixed media pieces are now available to view on my website.


This piece of work is from the Rays of Light series (which seems to be expanding everyday). I have recently been blessed with constant inspiration, in the past when this happened I would begin work on many things and complete very few projects to my complete satisfaction. Whereas now it seems to be difficult to not complete my current work. This year seems to be promising me many things and I am happy to take whatever comes my way.

Many of the new works will soon be available to buy as prints directly from my website.

No comments: